If you have a question, please submit it in the ‘Contact Us’ page.
The Directory Name is the name that will appear on the entry system at the gate. The system will display the first initial and last name of the person(s) occupying the unit. Your unit number will NOT appear on the directory system.
The Directory Number is a three digit number assigned to the resident phone number in the directory system.
The phone number you provided management will be called automatically by the access gate system when a visitor arrives. When you answer the phone, a two-way conversation is initiated with the person at the gate. Pressing ‘9’ on your phone will open the gate and end the call immediately.
When you are expecting a guest or any other non-residents, including workmen, deliverymen, movers etc., you should instruct them to use the directory system at the callbox located next to the vehicle and pedestrian entry gates. They will press the up or down arrow to see an alphabetic listing of last names. (Your unit number will NOT appear on the directory system.) Next to your name will be the directory number. When the directory number is entered, the system will call the resident phone number you provided to us. Once the resident has answered the call, they have two options:
– Dial “9” to grant access (do a long press if you are using a cell phone)
– Hang up to disconnect the call and deny access
You have 60 seconds to complete the call with the individual at the entry gate, however pressing “9” to allow access immediately disconnects the call.
If the resident is on the phone and has call waiting, they will be notified that someone is at the gate via the normal call waiting procedure. The caller ID from the gate access system is “TSQ1 Gate” or “Gate System”.
If the resident phone number you supplied is a cell phone number, there will be no caller ID from the gate system until you add it to your contacts list on your cell phone.
Under the Forms item on the main menu, select Lease/Purchase Instructions
No. Put your trash down the trash chute located on your floor. The dumpsters in the driveway are for our commercial tenants only. For trash too large to fit down the chute, place directly into the large dumpster at the base of the chute.
Go to the ‘Request Additional Key Fobs’ in the Forms area on the main menu and complete the form. Additional key fobs are $10 each and must be purchased by PayPal or credit card online.
Send your monthly payments to:
Tuscany Square I Condominium Assn. Inc.
C/O Leland Management
PO Box 621055
Orlando, FL 32862-1055
- Your bill from the New Smyrna Beach Utilities Commission will include electric, water and garbage. The water and garbage fees are a set fee each month. The COA picks up any additional water charges.
- The COA has a bulk contract with Spectrum. It includes internet and cable services with 2 boxes. You will have to pay for any additional services or channels you want.
- Annual pest control is applied at the end of July and is good for 3 months. Any additional pest control needs are the residents expense.
- Your assessments also include the following:
- General and Administrative Expenses
- Accounting Fees / Tax Preparation
- Legal Fees
- Bank Fees / Coupon Books
- Postage / Copies /
- Insurance Premiums
- Management Fees
- Maintenance Payroll
- Licenses & Permits
Building and Grounds Expenses
- Landscape Contract
- Landscape Improvements
- Gate Repairs / Expenses
- Tree Trim / Replace / Remove
- Window Cleaning
- Elevator Maintenance / Inspections
- Plumbing Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Roof Repairs / Replacements
- Fire Suppression System / Inspections
- Pest Control / Termite Bond
- General Repairs / Maintenance
- Building Cleaning